Motivation is a term defined as needs, desire, wants, and drive in an individual. It is a process that initiates, guides, or maintains a goal-oriented behavior.
Furthermore, it involves your emotional, biological, social, and cognitive processes to activate your behavior.
Motivational Theories You Should Know
Many approaches define what drives human behavior when focusing on the purpose of creating them, few of them are increased performance, goal activity, strength, or relapse prevention.
There is no single theory that explains all sides of human motivation, but these theoretical explanations explain the basis for the development of approaches and techniques to increase motivation.
Motivation psychologists make every effort to explain how motivation varies within a person or in different individuals at different times or at the same time. The purpose of the theories of motivation is to explain how and why that happens.
Psychologists make broad views of how to understand motivation based on various types of analyses.
- Cognitive Analyses
- Behavioral anticipation
Affective devices are often used for motivation in terms of expecting a goal or achieving something.
Studies help to explain how biological, psychological, and environmental variables contribute to motivation.
furthermore, how the body and brain contribute to motivation, what mental processes happen, and finally, how material incentives, goals, and their mental representations motivate individuals.
Psychologists tested motivation through the use of two different methods.
it is usually conducted in a laboratory and involves controlling a motivational variable to determine its effects on behavior.
It refers to non-experimental research which studies the relation of variables with the help of statistical analyses under the natural environment.
Henry Ford: He explains that you’re right either you think you can, or think you can’t.
Few impressive motivational quotes that boost your self-esteem
- Life doesn’t make any sense without interdependence
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- The things you look at will change if you change the way you look at things.
- Be who you are and say what you want to say. Be yourself that makes you unique
- People cannot change anything until they accept it.
- We must not allow anyone to define us.
- Civilization started when the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.
- It’s a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy and strong.
- People always looking outside for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.
- The more you know yourself, the more tolerance you have for what you see in others.
- If a child can do it in cooperation today, he can do it alone tomorrow.
- The stupid neither forgive nor forget, the Innocent forgive and forget; the wise forgive but never forget.
- Stop and leave if you ever find yourself in the wrong place.
- Attitude is a small gesture that makes a big difference.
- Everybody must do at least two things each day that he hates to do, just for tolerance.
- A happy life is an individual own creation; also no one can copy it.
- Life has no boundaries except the ones you draw.