Psychological Facts That Will Surprise You
Everyone wants to know about psychological facts that explain your personality.
Here are the few that you love to read it.
- 97% of people write their names when giving them a pen.
- You loved the Food when someone else makes it.
Food made by someone else tastes much better than your own prepared, even when you use the same recipe.
- A single negative thing can damage five positive memories.
- It takes about 40 days for an average person to make something a daily habit.
- People aren’t as good at multitasking as they think they are.
- When rules are too strict, we want to break more.
- If you cry out of happiness, the first tear will come from the right eye, but if you cry out of sorrow, it will come from the left.
- People who lived in blue rooms are more productive than people who lived in common homes.
- The power of authority has the same effect on the human brain as a traumatic injury.
- People read longer lines faster but they prefer shorter lines.
- Chocolate or sweet thing release the same chemical Oxytocin which your body produces when you are happy.
- Happiness, anger, sorrow, anxiety, sick, and surprise are the six feelings that are consistently conveyed.
- Being alone or sad is as bad for our health as you smoke 15 cigarettes a day.
- Things you experienced you remember the most.
- If you have much more choice you become paralyzed.
- Studies say that individuals who can normally use sarcasm to tackle a senseless question have healthy minds.
- Individuals who have a deep sense of guilt are better at understanding the emotions and concerns of the people around them.
- Consuming food without preservatives will increase I.Q by up to 14%.
- People are more likely to return a missing wallet if a picture of a child is found inside.
- Intelligent people tend to have fewer friends than the average person.
- People who speak two languages can unintentionally change their personalities when they switch to speak from one language to another.
- People are the most imaginative at night and the least creative in the day.
- Travelling improves brain wellbeing and even lowers a person’s chance of heart disease and depression.
- People seem to be happy when they remain busy, as this stops them from worrying about problems in life.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder (a person who needs attention and admiration) exists in around 6% of the population.
- The scene of water has a very gentle and soothing effect on people which makes them experience happiness, beautiful thoughts, and even more imagination.
- Human brain experiences rejection as physical pain.
- People who mostly viewed crime shows and films have often overestimated the number of crimes in real life.
- Women have half of the pain receptors on their bodies as males, but they have a much greater threshold for pain.
- Men aren’t more entertaining than women: they only make jokes; they don’t care whether others like their humor or not.
- An individual still has 7 minutes of neural activity till his last breath.